Walt Disney World 101
Walt Disney World is by far the largest of the Disney parks featuring 4 theme parks, 2 water parks and more than 25 resort hotels. Planning and navigating can be a daunting task. Here is a basic list of Disney World 101 to get you acquainted but for best results, I suggest letting a Disney Travel Professional worry about all the planning while you focus on the fun. They know all the ins and outs of planning because they do it all the time. We can help you plan your next Disney Vacation so contact us to get started.
- Magic Kingdom
- EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Blizzard Beach
- Typhoon Lagoon
Different flavors of magic so to speak. Each resort hotel offers up its own unique experience. Have your visited them all?
Disney Dining Plans
Tickets: Magic Your Way
The Magic Your way ticket comes in a 2-10 day option. Also available are single day park tickets. Each Magic Your Way ticket has optional add-ons to customize your vacation.
- Park Hopper – This allows you to travel between the 4 main Disney parks in the same day.
- Hopper Plus – The Hopper plus option includes the ability to move between the 4 main parks in the same day but also includes the ability to also go to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach waterparks, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. See Official site for details and limitations per day. Includes 1 visit per day of ticket to the additionals.
- Memory Maker – Unlimited PhotoPass downloads withing a 30 days period from the day it is first used. Download all photos taken during that 30 day period.
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party – Select nights from August to October. Adorn a festive costume and trick or treat through the Magic Kingdom. The park closes early so that only party guests will be in the park after 7pm. This will also treat you to significantly shorter lines to your favorite attractions. Enter the Magic Kingdom after 4pm. No regular admission required.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Select nights November & December. Share Christmas Magic the Disney way! The party features a jolly festive parade, live entertainment and much much more. The park closes early so that only party guests will be in the park after 7pm. This will also treat you to significantly shorter lines to your favorite attractions. Enter the Magic Kingdom after 4pm. No regular admission required.
- Annual Pass – Consider this a 365 day pass park hopper with memory maker ticket. Its easier to understand the value in this ticket option. Visit and hop between all parks and get unlimited PhotoPass downloads. There are two options: Platinum and Platinum Plus which includes the ‘Plus extras’ that a Hopper plus includes. In addition they both feature up to 20% off select dining and merchandise, Theme park parking, A private entrance at each of the 4 Theme Parks.
- Water Park Annual Pass – 1 year unlimited admission to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach during normal operating hours.
- Single Day Water Park Ticket – 1 day, I Water Park.
DVC Member/WDW Annual Passholder/DCL Castaway Club