Walt Disney World is now offering a Frozen Ever After Dessert Party which lets you enjoy Frozen-themed desserts from special reserved seats during IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth. Following the show, party gets get treated to exclusive access to the extremely popular Frozen Ever After ride located in Norway at the World Showcase. Get your tickets early because this is a very popular ride so the party is sure to be just as popular.
Finish your day at Epcot with Frozen Ever After dessert and fireworks party.
Frozen Ever After Dessert Party Menu
The dessert buffet may include the following:
- Olaf’s warm double-chocolate s’mores pudding cake
- Elsa’s warm cottage pudding with salted caramel glaze
- Hand-dipped vanilla bean ice cream
- Wandering Oaken’s éclairons
- Hans’ key lime tarts with red glitter glaze
- Living Rock crispy bonbons
- Anna’s blue velvet cupcakes
- Kristoff’s no-sugar-added lemon curd with blueberry
- Sven’s fresh fruits and berries
- Grand Pabbie’s winter-spiced snack mix
- Duke of Weselton’s cheese fondue served with country bread cubes, broccoli and grilled flatbread
Beer, wine, summertime cocktails, and non-alcoholic “melted snow” drinks will be available.
Frozen Ever After Dessert Party is available on select dates starting July 17.
Ticket prices: $79 for adults; $47 for ages 3 – 9. Prices include tax and gratuity.
Valid Epcot park admission is required for each guest so make sure you already have your party admission ticket.
To book tickets for the Frozen Ever After Dessert Party, visit the Walt Disney World website.
DVC Member/WDW Annual Passholder/DCL Castaway Club