Are you searching for a magical way to celebrate the holiday season this year? How about exclusive access to some attractions, a special dining opportunity, and more? Then the Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package may be perfect! Guests who purchase this package will enjoy a 5-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotel (checking in on Dec. 17 and checking out on Dec. 22, 2018), 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper® Option and some exclusive experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort during their stay.
Take a look at the yuletide offerings included in this festive package:
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Toy Story Land on Dec. 17 – Spend time at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® enjoying Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Toy Story Mania. The land will celebrate its first holiday season with special décor Guests can’t miss.
- Celebrate the Season at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party on Dec. 18 – Ring in the holiday season with a ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Exclusive Nighttime Access to Select Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park Attractions on Dec. 19 – Enjoy exclusive nighttime access to Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest®, and DINOSAUR – plus, an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light.
- Exclusive Early Morning Access to Shopping at World of Disney Store & Disney Springs® Christmas Tree Trail Experience on Dec. 20 – Shop at World of Disney store at Disney Springs, and visit this year’s Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail and enjoy hot chocolate and cotton candy.
- Enjoy an Exclusive Holiday Themed Buffet Dinner Event at Epcot on Dec. 21 – Enjoy a holiday-themed buffet dinner event in World ShowPlace Events Pavilion.
Because theme park admission is included in this package, guests will also be able to enjoy holiday offerings at our theme parks with all our other guests, including “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at Magic Kingdom Park, the Epcot® International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Flurry of Fun festivities and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Diwali holiday additions to UP! A Great Bird Adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, and much more.
This Walt Disney Travel Company package includes a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotels plus a 4-day theme park ticket with Park Hopper Option. Contact our own Disney Vacation Planner, JM Oliveri, to book this package.Packages can only be booked through Dec. 2, 2018 for check-in on Dec. 17 and check-out on Dec. 22, 2018. Contact him for a free quote or use the form below.
For example, your Clients can wrap up this package starting at $175 per person, per night, for a family of four in a garden view room at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside. That’s a total package price of $3,500.
Additional Sample Package Pricing:
|Resort||Room Type||Total Package Price||Per Person Per Night
For a family of four
|Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort||Water View||$3,777||$189|
|Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge||Standard Room||$4,507||$226|
|Disney’s Beach Club Resort||Garden or Woods View||$5,022||$252|
|Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa||Outer Building – Lagoon View||$5,937||$297|
Prices based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for this purchase is limited. Valid Theme Park admission is required to attend Theme Park events included in this package. Theme park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by Dec. 31, 2019. Special event ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party only valid on Dec. 18, 2018. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes 3-bedroom Villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Latest posts by Sierra Pepi (see all)
- Electrical Water Pageant: The Hidden Gem of the Seven Seas Lagoon - October 9, 2019
- Sea World Craft Beer Festival - September 5, 2019
- Aulani’s Rainbow Reef - September 5, 2019