Disneyland After Dark—a special after-hours parks experience featuring unique entertainment, specialty food, collectible merchandise and more—returns in 2019 with Sweethearts’ Nite on Feb. 7
The event will take place in Disneyland park after closing, with park access beginning at 6 p.m. Select attractions throughout the park will also remain open exclusively for event guests!
The Happiest Place on Earth transforms into the most romantic on Feb. 7 and love will certainly be in the air! Dress to impress and bring your sweetheart to enjoy:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Visit Disneyland.com for more details and pricing. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for both events will be available beginning next week:
- Nov. 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- Nov. 28: Tickets on sale for general public
Hurry and make your plans now to join us for these two Disneyland After Dark events as they will certainly be “nites” to remember.
DVC Member/WDW Annual Passholder/DCL Castaway Club