Sail from New Orleans, Hawaii and Beyond: Discover Early 2020 Itineraries
Discover Early 2020 Itineraries and see where the latest cruises are headed! Booking will begin soon for these cruises to get in touch with your travel agent today!!
First-time Home Port in New Orleans
In 2020, the Disney Wonder will embark on a variety of Caribbean and Bahamian cruises from New Orleans. This is the first time Disney Cruise Line will have a home port in Louisiana. Not only will this provide families from the region with the magic of having a Disney ship in their own backyard, but it will also draw families from farther away to discover this incredible city before they set sail.
Before or after their Disney cruise, Guests can venture into the city to savor the distinct flavors of famous New Orleans cuisine. They can also visit family-friendly museums and parks, and revel in the sweet melodies of world-renowned jazz music. Travelers will delight in the Southern charm of this new home port. Disney fans will find magic around every corner as they experience the iconic sights and sounds that inspired the beloved animated film “The Princess and the Frog.”
The Disney Wonder will embark on six cruises during this limited-time season from New Orleans. It will include four-, six- and seven-night Western Caribbean sailings; a seven-night Bahamian cruise; and a 14-night Panama Canal voyage, departing February 7 through March 6.
Long-Awaited Return to Hawaii
After a five-year hiatus, the Disney Wonder will return to Hawaii in early 2020 for two special cruises: a nine-night voyage to Honolulu from Vancouver, Canada, on April 29, and a 10-night sailing back to Vancouver on May 8.
During these dream vacations, guests will discover the breathtaking beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, including the famous beaches of Waikiki on Oahu; the views from high atop the summit of Haleakala Crater on Maui; the lush tropical gardens and waterfalls of Kauai; and the diverse natural wonders of Hawaii Island.
Popular Itineraries from Puerto Rico and California
The Disney Wonder continues its standout season with returns to popular home ports on both coasts. First, the ship sets sail for the Southern Caribbean during two seven-night voyages departing January 19 and 26 from San Juan, Puerto Rico, followed by a five-night Bahamian cruise. Then beginning on March 20, the ship embarks on seven sailings to Baja and the Mexican Riviera, ranging in length from two to seven nights, from San Diego, California.
Unforgettable Tropical Getaways from Florida
Disney Cruise Line will have three ships sailing to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida in early 2020. Every cruise includes a day of fun in the sun on Disney’s private Bahamian island reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests, Castaway Cay.
- From Miami, the Disney Magic will sail three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.
- From Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy will sail seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, plus two special sailings at six- and eight-nights each.
- From Port Canaveral, the Disney Dream will sail three- and four-night Bahamian cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay.
With a variety of options from Florida, Guests can choose the vacation that provides something for everyone in the family. It combines the adventure and relaxation of tropical destinations, the ease and indulgence of an ocean cruise, and the world-class entertainment and service of a Disney vacation.
When To Book Early 2020 Itineraries
Platinum, Gold or Silver Castaway Club members, can take advantage of the opportunity to book early 2020 itineraries before they go on sale to the general public on October 4, 2018. Book either online or by phone during the designated booking window.
- October 1, 2018: Platinum Members
- October 2, 2018: Platinum and Gold Members
- October 3, 2018: Platinum, Gold and Silver Members
- October 4, 2018: all Guests
Advance Booking for Select Disney Guests
Disney Vacation Club Members, Adventures by Disney Insiders or Golden Oak Club Members, are invited to enjoy the exclusive opportunity to book early 2020 cruises.
- Golden Oak Club Members – Booking begins October 1, 2018 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
- Disney Vacation Club Members and Adventures by Disney Insiders – Booking begins October 3, 2018 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
How to Book
- Contact your Disney Cruise Line Travel Agent JM Oliveri for details
Latest posts by Sierra Pepi (see all)
- Electrical Water Pageant: The Hidden Gem of the Seven Seas Lagoon - October 9, 2019
- Sea World Craft Beer Festival - September 5, 2019
- Aulani’s Rainbow Reef - September 5, 2019