Book Your Disney Cruise by September 11 and get 30 more days to pay!
How, you ask? Well Disney Cruise line has announced that they are changing their final payment due date. They are moving it closer by 15-30 days depending on cruise length. What does that mean for you? It means if you are thinking about booking a cruise, stop thinking and Book Your Disney Cruise with Cruise Expert JM Oliveri today and lock in the longer payment period before the change takes affect. JM Oliveri works for Mouse Travels and is a IBCCES Autism Certified Travel Professional. He will help ensure that all of your families needs are me on your next cruise or family vacation.
Disney Cruise Line Final Payment and Cancellation Policy Change
Effective Sept.11, 2018, Disney Cruise Line is adjusting its Final payment and Cancellation Policy:
- Final payment for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms on Cruises 1-5 Nights will be due at 90 days prior to arrival and cancellation fees will begin at 89 days versus 74 days.
- Final payment for all non-suite/non-concierge staterooms on Cruises 6 Nights or more will be due at 120 days prior to arrival and cancellation fees will begin at 119 days versus 89 days.
- Specific final payment and cancellation policies have been eliminated for holiday sailings and sailings where the Embark and Debark is a non-U.S. port
For reservations made prior to Sept. 11, 2018, the final payment and cancellation fees assessed will be based on the information listed on the original confirmation unless the sailing date or vacation package is modified.
The full Final Payment and Cruise Cancellation Policy can be found on Disney Cruiseline’s website.
Latest posts by Sierra Pepi (see all)
- Electrical Water Pageant: The Hidden Gem of the Seven Seas Lagoon - October 9, 2019
- Sea World Craft Beer Festival - September 5, 2019
- Aulani’s Rainbow Reef - September 5, 2019